Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011

• Sharebar

Following is the list for Top Ten RICHEST PEOPLE OF 2011 – I hope you will enjoy the Rankings.

1. Carlos Slim Helu:
He is the wealthiest person in Mexican Telecom Tycoon Carlos Slim Helu, his stake in America rose 35% in a single year. Now he owns a stake worth approximately $23 billion. His total worth is estimated as $73.5 billion, up $18.5 billion in just 1 year.
Carlos Slim Helu most richest person 2011 Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011
2. Bill Gates
Bill Gates took the 2nd position with an estimated worth of $53 billion. After the 50% growth in the price of Microsoft Stock. Bill gates have been the richest man for almost 14 to 15 times.
Bill Gates Richest man 2011 Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011
3. Warren Buffett
He has an estimated amount of $47 billion after a $10 billion jump in his stake at BerkShire Hathaway.

warren buffett 2011 richest Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011
4. Mukesh Ambani
Leader of Reliance Industries, which is India’s most vulnerable company. Mukesh Ambani inherited his corporate from his father who founded the company. He has an estimated amount of $29 billion.

mukesh ambani richest 2011 Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011

5. Lakshmi Mittal
Mittal is running the world’s largest steel manufacturer. Mital;s total worth is an estimated amount of $28.7 billion

Lakshmi Mittal richest 2011 Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011

6. Lawrence Ellison
He is the 6th richest men in the world. He Is a self made founder of database gian Oracle his stock prices rose to 70% in a year. Estimated $ 28 billion amount he has.

lawrence ellison richest 2011 Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011

7. Bernard Arnault
It is a French fashion company. Arnault is now developing Shanghai Business property. His fortune is worth $27.5 billion.

Bernard Arnault richest 2011 Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011

8. Eike Batista
Brazil’s richest man grew his money from $19.5 to $27 in a year. His ambition is to become world’s richest man. His money comes from his Oil and Gas exploration company, OGX

eike batista richest 2011 Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011

9. Amancio Ortega
4500 stores in 73 countries. Money worth $25 billion is none other than the Spanish Fashion mogul’s company.

amancio ortega richest 2011 Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011

10. Karl Albrecht
The 90-year old German is an owner of discount supermarket chain worth $23 billion. He had this market just after the World War II.

Karl Albrecht richest 2011 Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011

Recent Articles

35 Responses to “Top 10 Richest People in The World by 2011”

1. Eilaf says:

I heard that Pakistani President Zaradari was at 7th number…..Is it true!

2. Shan-e-Omar Khan says:

Hello All Richest Person’s plz contect me
    insta_xcite@hotmail.com

3. parker says:

Hahaha!! Well, the richest man should be Former President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt because it is estimated that he accumulated $70 billion which is far much more than what Carlos Slim Helu has!!!!

• david says:

i think he is right, because the politician do not disclose their real money.

• david says:

i think he is right, because the politicians do not disclose their real money.

4. [...] source VN:F [1.9.7_1111]please wait…Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)VN:F [1.9.7_1111]Rating: 0 (from 0 votes) [...]

5. ANITA says:

Hi;
    would like to add you all as facebook friends

6. Tisha says:

i just keep praying to God that all these mentioned millioners will change the world to a better future….

7. pakeeza says:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleash tell me how did u worked to achieve this reputation????? and i really wana be one of you….. one day i will be on top,ameen

8. fahad says:

if any 1 want to add me in face book then my id is b.fahad9211@yahoo.co.uk

9. MiMi says:

I want to live with a riches man, not to steel their money. off-course I just want to know what they been doing to be part of the 10 :)

10. M Farhad says:

great
    inshalah i will be the richest man in the world very soon ok bil gates

11. Abakar ak says:

Is just matter of time, one day one time we re among the top 10

12. liaqat says:

Dear sir/madam,
    It is to be requested in yours excellency that we have a non-government, non-profit local organization under the name of Creative Development Organization recently registered with provincial registrar goint stock companies and societies (Reg. # 5342/5/6478). We work for all kind of Disabile people .WE are working on most of the Animal Biodiversity and We work Water and Sanitation and also work Sustainable Development . We are working on most of the womans developmental sectors, viz. education, childlabouring,womans and grils relief and emergency, womans health, livelihood, SM & advocacy, women empowerment, livestock, agriculture etc. Most of the members of CDO are young and enthusiastic. They worked voluntarily for the help of womans and grils IDPs in quick relief response in Charsadda and Nowshera. We have also worked on woman and grils Education, SM Childlabouring, women vocational training, etc. But we have little assets to support all our community thoroughly. We therefore requested yours excellency organization to support us for the welfare of our community. I therefore, request you to give us detail information about the development areas to work on and grants limit and how to apply for. I will be waiting for your detailed email.

Best Regards
    Liaqat Ali
    Chariman CDO
    Farid Khan market, near Habib Bank Malakand road
    Takht Bhai, Mardan KPK (Pakistan)
    email: cdokpk@gmail.com

• Deepti says:

hey…… i want to see MR.CARLOS SLIM HELU……IS IT POSSIBLE CAN I MEET HIM IN MY FUTURE……..PLS ACCEPT MY REQUEST …..IF POSSIBLE…………THANK U …………..WISH U ALL THE BEST MR HELU …..SINCE TILL UR END U MUST BE RICHEST PERSON IN THE WORLD…..

13. Adebayo says:

Please, Sirs a blessing becomes a blessing when spoken. So I declare that you are blessed with a loving family, good health, faith, favor, promotion and provision. Please I will also love to be be rich like you people, if you want to help you can contact me on (hedowho_ade@yahoo.com) thanks just a little Amount from what God has done for you.

14. adam says:

well’ no doubt every one has a desire 2 be a richest person … and so did i.

but gud fortune for me i started studying islam & found the reality .to be richest person is not a part of being hero niether richest can purchase life nor to get rid of death…………
    i hav a peace in my heart & thank ful to ALLAH for being a normal person

most richest was HAZRAT SULEMAN a.s and he will enter the heaven at very last

this is my thought if i purchase heaven by my acts n deeds i ‘lll be richest;)………….

15. Gujjar Badsha says:

Hello Everyone,

where are you searching on above i am here, but i dont like to shown our self,

Thanks

Gujjar Kind

16. Reynor is the number one most Richest man in the world

17. Israel is the number one richest countries in the world

18. okah sylvester says:

i just want any of the rich men to give me an opportunity they could, give me work,i don”t need very expansive job, a job that i can use to take care of my self only to pay my school fees, because am still schooling at international Islamic college Malaysia, please show little kindness. this is my email id okahreal@yahoo.com or my cellphone number +60162932900.

19. maryam says:

Hello All Richest Person’s plz contect me
    maryammasih78@yahoo.com

20. great news , i would like to be one of them :D

21. Di says:

I better be poor and rich then rich and poor! ;)

best things in life are free…

if someone stand next to you thinking how much he will be from you, you better stand somewhere else.

22. I appreciate there effort for being one of the 10 top reachest in the world,i just wish to contact them but not to fraud them.

23. Olayeni Oladayo says:

All of them should be praising & adorating GOD for the reputation given to them.

24. FRED SMITHSON says:

do you need a loan ? ifyes mail us at smithson.loanlenders@hotmail.com for your legitimate loan.

25. SAMUEL says:

DEAREST, I AM PLEASE TO GO THROUGH THIS SITE, AND I GIVE GOD THE GLORY FOR KEEPING US ALIVE, I AM SAMUEL 30Y OLD MARRIED WITH A DAUGHTER, I AM FROM NIGERIA, I SAW YOUR PICTURES AND DECIDED TO MAIL YOU, I SEEK FOR A MUTUAL BENEFIT INTEREST FROM YOU, PLEASE CAN U CALL +2348030572634, OR BEST BEST I NEED YOUR HELP TO PUT MY ONLY DAUGHTER IN SCHOOL, AS THINGS HAS NOT BEING EASY EVER SINCE I LOST MY DAD. THANKS SAMUEL