You sometimes don’t understand certain lines when you are not in love, but when you are, you understand many unsaid words, many quotes which meant useless and pathetic to you before. It is February coming on its way and no doubt you would love to quote some of the most romantic quotes to your loved one this valentine. Whether you write it on a card or send it to her/him in a text message. It will surely mean a lot to your loved one.
So, here we have the top 10 love quotes. Let us take a look.
1. “A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.”
2. “In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life.”
–Bliss and Cerney
3. “My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.”
4. “In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.”
5. “In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.”
7. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
8. “Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.”
9. “Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.”
10. Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being “in love” which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
- Captain Corelli’s Mandolin6. “Love is the beauty of the soul.”