Christians celebrate the resurrection day of Jesus on Easter. Many different traditions are in place
to celebrate this event but some common are Egg Hunt and Easter Bunny. In USA, Easter Bunny is
supposed to hide the eggs around the house and children, after waking up in the morning, get riveted in
finding those hidden eggs. Anyways guys, skip to the interesting part and that is the 10 interesting facts
about Easter. I am sure it would be heartening to get to know about these fascinating facts.
10. If you are being given a chocolate made out of a shape of a bunny, what would you like to eat first
among his body parts?. . .Face ? Legs ?. well, it varies from person to person but 76% of Americans
prefer to bite off the ears first, 5% eat the feet first and 4% go for the tail first. Ahh ! poor bunny.
9. Thanks to the Americans again for making Peeps the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy. They
buy more than 700 million Peeps on Easter.
8. Milk chocolate is preferable to dark chocolate by the adults and ratio is 65% to 27%.
7. Rabbits are not happy at all on the Easter day. They complained that people love chocolate bunnies
more than them. Looks like they are justified in their statement because 86% of people like to have
chocolate bunnies instead of live rabbits.
6. 5 million marshmallows chicks and bunnies are produced each day throughout the year in preparation
5. Germany gets the credit of making first chocolate egg in the 19th century and is still one of the most
popular Easter candies.
4. I guess Easter is the favorite figure on Easter day as 57% of children get up very early in the morning
to see what Easter bunny has brought for them.
3. Easter ranks number two after Halloween, in the biggest candy consuming holiday.
2. White House is not always riveted in diplomatic and strategic decision-making, rather the tradition of
rolling Easter egg on the lawn of White House is a tradition since 1878.
1. Can you imagine that 16 billion jelly beans are made particularly for the Easter which is enough to a
fill a 9-storey plastic egg.