Tired of going to gymnasium daily and want to get rid of teasing comments of elder brother? Running on the jogging track seems to be a toughest job on earth to do? No worries guys as I am going to guide you through some of the natural ways to reduce your weight. It is all about mending your routine according to what I will be telling you shortly in this article and that is it. You don’t need to jog or lift weights in gymnasium anymore but on one condition that whatsoever you read in this article, follow that strictly and don’t deviate from this plan or else all of your efforts will come to a naught. I believe in losing weight through the natural way and not by surgery or other short-cuts. Let us not waste any further time and get on to the top 10 list.
10. Try to eat the low GI diet and make out a weekly menu in which you should include low GI diet. This diet is balanced and is healthy in every manner. The point behind eating food with low GI is that it takes longer for your body to digest these, consequently making you feel full for a longer period of time.
9. Your target must be to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Now it is up to you that how you plan this up and incorporate into your daily routine. Believe me, it is not that easy for most of you to drink 8 glass of water so don’t take this thing easy.
8. Eat lot of vegetables, fish, eggs, seeds and nuts. Vegetables fill you up but are very low in calories so it makes you feel light even if you have eaten a lot.
7. There are some interesting and easy tips to lose weight naturally. For instance, you may park your car far away from where you intend to shop. It will make you walk more and help you lose weight. Always use stairs instead of lift unless there is some emergency. Walking for about half an hour daily is not a bad idea guys.
6. Try to take in proteins also along with other constituents because it will keep your metabolism going on. You can make up snack protein by adding food of your choice which contains protein primarily.
5. Are you fond of late night eating or going for dinner in restaurants and eating to your full there?. If this is it, then you are running with the hare and hunting with the hounds. This is never going to work out for you. Eat less at night and take a good diet in morning and at lunch.
4. Divide your 3 meals a day further into 3 and it will make a total of 6 meals a day. It will make your metabolism going. This implies that you should eat after every 2-3 hours. Grab a paper and pen and work your brain into a nice daily schedule.
3. Eat as less sweets as you possibly can as they contain a high calorie content and add up to your weight. If at all you are eating sweets then try not to take any of them after 4pm and prefer the day timing for eating sweets.
2. Further narrowing down my statement on eating fruits, I would strongly recommend you to eat apples. Apple contains a substance called pectin which is known to make you feel full and it retains that feeling for a long time. In that way, you unconsciously desist from eating unhealthy food or high calorie diet.
1. If you feel that high calorie food, if always placed in your cupboard, is an enticement for you to eat a lot of them than there is surely a way out. Out of Sight, Out of Mind ! phrase will make it work for you. Try not to keep this type of food in your refrigerators and kitchen